Orders placed through pokras.shop are processed and shipped on working days (from Monday to Friday, except for official weekends in Russia).
Shipping in Russia, and to Kazakhstan, Belarus, and Kyrgyzstan is carried out by the CDEK courier service. A door-to-door shipping (by courier) is from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on weekdays.
Express shipping option (the cost and terms are negotiated with the manager on request) or shipping to the CDEK pick-up point are available as well.
Details about the pick-up points are available on the CDEK website.
To avoid any issues, we recommend that you open the package in front of the courier to check the integrity and compliance of the goods received. If your parcel contains a defective or non-conforming item, ask the courier for a certificate of delivery and acceptance, fill it out and give the order back to the delivery person. You will also need to contact our manager.
If there is no CDEK office in your locality, the parcel will be shipped through Russian Post. As soon as the parcel arrives at the post office, you will be sent a notification.
When your order is shipped, you will get an SMS with tracking information. More detailed information about tracking is available on the website (and the app) of CDEK cdek.ru/ru/tracking, or Russian Post pochta.ru/tracking
If you believe that the order does not meet the parameters or the parcel is damaged, ask the post office employee to issue an opening act.
Free shipping in Russia.
Express CDEK shipping within Russia is available. To use this option, contact the manager after placing the order. Express shipping cost is paid separately.
International shipping by Russian Post – 1,500₽
Express shipping to other countries is negotiated with the manager after placing the order. The cost difference is paid separately. The average delivery time is from 3 to 4 weeks. It can be longer due to the pandemic.
- The goods that didn’t fit can be returned within 14 calendar days from the receipt date if the item was not in use, its appearance, consumer properties, seals, factory labels, and original packaging are preserved. The cost of delivery and return shipping are paid by the Buyer. If traces of the use of the item are found, the Seller has the right to refuse to make a refund.
- To exchange the items, the Buyer must contact the manager via firstname.lastname@example.org, or through our social media: vk.me/pokrasofficial or instagram.com/pokras_lampas. Our manager will help place an order for a new item and make a refund. The shipping cost is also calculated with the manager.
- If a dispute arises on the fact of the use of goods, or the safety of the saleable condition, as well as a dispute on the fact of inadequate quality of the goods, an independent examination of the goods is carried out from 20 calendar days to 2 months from the date of the specified requirement. If the examination proves that the defects have arisen due to circumstances for which the Seller is not responsible, the Buyer is obliged to reimburse the Seller for the costs of the examination, as well as the costs associated with the storage and transportation of the goods. Otherwise, the Seller is obliged to return the money paid for the goods. The refund is made within 2 months after the positive decision of the expert examination to the Buyer’s bank account.
- The Buyer can make a refund on their own at the Seller’s pick-up point, or by using the courier services and postal services, at the address: 61 Korolev Avenue, St. Petersburg (CDEK office). If the goods of proper quality are returned, the Buyer is refunded the cost of the goods. The cost of delivery and return shipping is paid by the Buyer. If the goods of improper quality are returned, the Buyer is refunded the cost of the goods, delivery, and return shipment. The Buyer also has the right to demand replacement of the goods of improper quality with similar goods of proper quality, provided that they are in stock, or the defects are eliminated.
- Goods of improper quality mean a product that is defective, damaged, or unable to fulfill its functional qualities. The received goods must match the description on the website. Minor differences in design or decoration elements from the descriptions and images stated on the website is not a sign of improper quality.
- The replacement of goods of improper quality is carried out by returning the goods to the Seller, canceling the order or the goods, and then placing a new order.
- The money will be refunded only to the card that was used to make the online payment on the website when placing the order. The transaction is made only when the full correct bank details are indicated in the printed return application form attached to the goods.
- At the request of the bank, the Buyer may be asked for additional information when making a refund by bank transfer.
- The refund is made within 10 working days from the date of receipt by the Seller of a correctly filled and signed return application, as well as the return of the checked and accepted goods to the Seller’s warehouse. The deadline for crediting funds to the current account depends on the internal regulations of the receiving bank.
- The return of Piece Unique items is not possible due to their specific qualities. You can consult our manager for more details.